Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
At Duke Animal Hospital we provide the highest standard of care to all of our patients and our veterinary health professionals can meet the full range of your pet's medical needs. Our services range from routine wellness exams to diagnosis and treatment of sick patients, management of chronic diseases, dental cleanings and care, laser therapy, and a variety of surgical procedures including spays, neuters, soft tissue, and emergency procedures. Listed below are some of the many services and procedures that we perform on a regular basis – with the utmost concern for pet wellness and safety.
- Comprehensive physical exam
- State of the art dental care including digital dental x-ray
- Geriatric wellness exams and diagnostics such as blood pressure monitoring
- Diagnosis and intervention if your pet is ill or injured
- Routine and Advanced Surgeries
- Imaging - Digital X-Ray, Echocardiography, and Ultrasound
- Laser Therapy
- Heartworm testing and other blood testing
- Fecal analysis
- Nail trims
- Grooming for birds and all exotics
If you have any questions about the services we offer or would like to inquire about additional treatment options, please contact us at your earliest convenience.